Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kristy's Great Idea

I read a book called Kristy's Great Idea by Raina Telgemeire. It's about a group of 3 girls who were friends for a really long time and they neede money to hang out and do stuff. So kristy thought of a great idea to make up a baby sitting club. Then a new girl came to town named Stacey and she wanted to join and they welcomed her into there club. She had a secret that she didnt tell them until the next book.

While reading this book when I found out her secret I felt really bad for Stacey and I was also mad a her because she didn't tell her friends because they became best friends and told each other everything well not everything. With here business there was a lot of ups and downs that's what this book taught me.

4 comments:

  1. Why, hello Chardonnay,
    This is a good post. I like your summary because it gives me a really good sense of the plot, as well as the mood of the story. You are very good at getting straight to the point and tell the reader exactly what you want to tell them. I think you could expand on your ideas a little more. Why do you feel bad for Stacy? I know (or maybe think) that you are trying not to say her secret because you don't want to spoil the book for people, but if you put a "spoiler alert" on the top, I think it may clarify your post a little more. Most splendid job, Chardonnay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tiv, for my nest post i am going to take what you said and use it to help my blog post thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great post Chardonnay! I like how you talked about the main idea in a simple way. Perhaps you could describe the characters a little more? I am curious as to what her secret is, and I'm glad you seemed to try to prevent spoiling it. Again, great post!

    ReplyDelete