Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Stollen Life

I read I book called A Stollen Life by Jaycee Dugard. It's about a young girl that got kidnapped by a man and his wife when she was on her way to school. Its a true story. They held her there for 18 years and she had two little girls by this man. When the police found her just a few years ago she was 27 that means se was 9 when she was taken. The book tells us everything that happened and all her scary feelings ad emotions. It tells us how she was very young when she had her first daughter.

While I was reading Jaycee's story I was just think how great full to have my family in my life and have my family and be here with my family because anything could have happened. Plenty of times in the book while I was reading I had to stop reading the book because it was so intense and the n go back and read the book. I also find it really sad that in the beginning of the book she said how her mother forgot to give her a kid good bye and I believe if her mother would have just gave her a kiss good bye that the would have went totally differently. Also the fact that its a true story that also made me stop and thank and be great full also.

No comments:

Post a Comment