I read a book called Smile. By Raina Telgemeier. It’s about a girl that lost her two front teeth because her and her friends wanted to race her to her house when her friend’s mom dropped her off home she tripped on a rock and fell face first. Her family came running out to see what happened. In the book she went through a lot with friends, boys, family, growing up, and her teeth most of all. Her friends weren’t really good friends to her but she didn’t have any other friends so i think she had to say with them because she has no other friends.
During her graduation all of her friends were crying and hugging and was like omg I’m going to miss you and stuff like that. She felt really left out because she really did have anyone to say omg i love you omg I’m going to miss you all so i thought that she felt really left out. when it was her first day of high school one of her "friends" from middle school Melissa was at the bus stop and i think Rania’s whole mood had changed because when she got up she look all happy and stuff and then when she saw Melissa her mood had changed.
I learn a lot in this book because it kind of teaches you to choose your friends wisely and most importantly take care of your teeth. I really like this book and I would recommend this book to people. This book is one of my favorite books because I can kind of relate to this book when it says choice your friends wisely. Because I can honestly say that I don’t really do a good job with picking friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment